Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived on my doorsteps today. Was wondering if any you guys have installed one. I will be hooking this to my Edge CTS monitor. Asking where you penetrated the fire wall or what holes you used to go from the Edge CTS monitor? What circuits did you use or tap into for the CTS monitor. Thanks!

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
You can go through the firewall, just use a rubber grommet. Or there's another holes near the gas pedal on the transmission hump you can pass wires through. My alarm has a turbo timer on it so I just use that, I sure do love my cts tho!

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I also just got my EGT and turbo timer today and I'm only hung up on where to route this thru as I am having a hard time...but since my truck is down awaiting Warren injector rebuild I have everything pulled. I also got a new BPD FICM and coolant filter....but want the best place to route these wires. Cause the turbo wires also have to go back thru

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
There's places on the firewall near the brake pedal area that you just drill through, use a rubber grommet and your done. The grommet will be smaller than the end connections on the CTS wiring so you just snip the grommet and out it into place, for extra security you can put some silicone or seam sealer on each side of the firewall around the grommet.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
What kinda $ am I lookin at for the timer? This is on a major need to do list...

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
What kinda $ am I lookin at for the timer? This is on a major need to do list...
I believe its around 135 thru the edge website

1 - 6 of 6 Posts