Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. My Insight comes on once the truck is running, but not at all if the key is in the on position but truck not running. I can't check my voltage values, etc while cranking because of this. I have it connected standard through OBD port. Do I need to run a direct power to turn it on or is there a setting that I can't find?

·
Registered
311 Posts
mine dose that too sometimes, but not all the time. sometimes it comes on with the key on and not running and sometimes not. go figgur.

bailey

·
Registered
210 Posts
mine has never come on without KOEO
Like stated above with Key On touch the screen and it will turn on

·
Registered
314 Posts
Theres probably a setting in the main menu to change that. Mine has always come on key on engine off.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Theres probably a setting in the main menu to change that. Mine has always come on key on engine off.
Mine Does too

·
Administrator
30,898 Posts
mines hit or miss .. no biggie unless you need to monitor a start up condition .. then touch the screen

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
mines hit or miss .. no biggie unless you need to monitor a start up condition .. then touch the screen
Same here.....

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Registered
624 Posts
mine dose that too sometimes, but not all the time. sometimes it comes on with the key on and not running and sometimes not. go figgur.

bailey
Same here on a cs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts