Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Insight cts with dash pod and expandable egt probe WITH starter kit. Asking 450 for the cts with pod and egt.

Sct x3 loaded with stock +20 HP, srl, and another version of the srl which doesn't lock the converter until 55. Asking 250.

Device is married to my truck at the moment but obviously ill return to stock before shipping. Has 3 unlocks left.

All prices don't include shipping. Ill make a deal with someone that wants both.

The tunes are tty bolt safe. My trucks an 06. They might work on yours...they might not.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes just the monitor. With pod & and EAS egt probe. Pm me what you're looking to trade

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Can you set the sct to defuel at certain egt's? I presume the cts can't defuel the truck, just monitor. I know its nit the tuner version...so, I'd presume not.

Still have some brand new ARP studs if you changed your mind and wanted to trade.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Can you set the sct to defuel at certain egt's? I presume the cts can't defuel the truck, just monitor. I know its nit the tuner version...so, I'd presume not.

Still have some brand new ARP studs if you changed your mind and wanted to trade.
Why wouldn't you use those ARP's and stud your truck??

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Why wouldn't you use those ARP's and stud your truck??
That's why i bought them, but I'm not having head gasket issues now, and its a pita to put them on while motor is in the truck. When motor tanks, or head gaskets give out, sure...ill get another set, but if in the meantime I can help use then to cure the trucks current ailments, so be it.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
It's not impossible no, but if it ain't broke, I'm not fixing it. I'm all for preventative maintanence, but I woudlnt really call studs preventative...even on a 6.0. And, though the one at a time method has yielded positive results for some, its not the right way, can it be done in the truck, yeah, but if im into the motor that far, and have done that much work, I'd just as soon pull the heads and go through them, at work. New springs, valve seats, seals, milled and all. Sorry for the unintended hijack. Just need monitoring system for my truck, had pm'd seller about studs already, only reason I brought em up.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Pm has been sent

1 - 20 of 41 Posts