Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin to sell both my chip and my monitoring system. I use the quadzilla with my iPhone. But you can use it for itouch or
iPad as well, it's really cool transmitted wirelessly about 20-25 away from the truck. Monitors 30-40 parameters on the 6.0, not sure about other trucks. This should work with 03-12 strokes. I'm moving and need to sell quick so I have some cash! Please help a college student out. I dont have anything else of Value, so im forced to sell. Someone is going to get a steal! Still have all the paper work for the quadzilla, not for the edge however. Please take a look at the link, both items are priced way below msrp. Only on truck for 4 months. But have run it wide open, for long hauls and this won't tear things up. Call or text with questions. 214 514 2990. Asking 150 for the edge and 150 for the quadzilla.

Msrp on the edge is 449

I paid 270 for the quadzilla vizion with the egt probe

pmtdiesel.com - Edge EZF-2000 Power EZ

·
Registered
169 Posts
Does this monitoring system have an optional timer on it to leave the truck running until egts are at a low enough setting? I'm looking for a monitor that also does this if there is one so I won't have to buy a separate timer.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
23 Posts
dont buy anything from this clown. he takes your money and never sends you the item. luckily i was smart enough to go thru paypal.. buyers beware of this idiot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts