1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am very interested in your Edge... I noticed you had some problems with the Edge/your ECU earlier. Have you gotten those issues resolved? Will you guarantee this Edge is 100% good to go?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very interested in your Edge... I noticed you had some problems with the Edge/your ECU earlier. Have you gotten those issues resolved? Will you guarantee this Edge is 100% good to go?
Yea I had a few problems with the old programer having a comunication problem. They send me a new one, I plugged it in and the gauges work fine. I have not tryed to program it because I have a chip already installed. I can't 100% say it will work for you, but can see why it wont its brand new.

·
Registered
89 Posts
How long ago did they replace it? Do you have a receipt/proof of purchase or replacement to go with it? Do you know if Edge will back it up if the new one doesn't work? Sorry about all the questions, it's just that you had some issues and now are trying to sell an unproven programmer. If you can guarantee me somehow that this thing works or will be replaced if need be, I will be all over this. Thanks for your time : )

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sold it. The sent the money paypal.

Thanks for you intrest.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice!!! Congrats... Back to the drawing board for me : )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts