Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a edge evo chip and i plan on selling it and getting a tony wildman chip. does anyone know if i can leave it programmed on extreme mode from the edge and then when i get the wildman chip and plug it in, will it reset everything? I ask this since i may sell the edge before my wildman chip arrives and wanna leave it on extreme or do i have to set it back to stock.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
heres a bump. not sure.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought u might be able to leave to the programming in and sell the chip to some else. Then they could use it.

·
Premium Member
20,352 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah that wont work... the edge will still be mated to your truck.... you will need to return yours back to stock
Thanx I wasnt sure if that would work or not. Well as soon as i sell my edge i wil be ordering a wildman from u.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
how much do you want for the edge?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will sell it for 200 cdn

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
good price but I just talked to one of my buddies and he's selling his for $200 also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a edge evo. Im interested in the TW Chip as well. the evo gives me 100 hp extra on extreme. What kind of HP gains am I looking at with the TW Chip. I have a AFE Stage 1 and a 4" Exhaust.

·
Premium Member
20,352 Posts
I have a edge evo. Im interested in the TW Chip as well. the evo gives me 100 hp extra on extreme. What kind of HP gains am I looking at with the TW Chip. I have a AFE Stage 1 and a 4" Exhaust.
it may say it gives you 100 extra HP but its wrong.... your stock injectors are only really good for 60-80hp depending on your year....... so the TW chip may not give you more HP than the evo but the tunes are way better... esp for your trans... and the TW chip is on the fly....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Raul, also just realized that i migrated into the 94-98 forums, but thanks for responding anyway

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
The TW chip is supposed to be a 140 horse gain if you have an obs though with stock injectors you will not see all of that like with any chip or programmer because the injectors are so crappy but if you have a newer 7.3 it will be closer to that number

·
Registered
345 Posts
i ran a evo in my truck then went to a tw and wow what a diffrents tw chips are one of the best things you can do to your truck hands down

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.