Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Edge evloution CS on my 2000 7.3 powerstroke. My truck is 4x4, auto, just tripped 151,000 miles. I also have a 4" mbrp exhaust, S&b intake, a boost fooler, bully dogg shift kit. When i program my truck i never select on create a custom program but today i did just to see whats in there...has anybody out there changed some of these settings? if so which ones, and what to change them too?

Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I thought about this today... Looking forward to others thoughts and input on this

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bump up to the top

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Good luck guys, everyone here uses "custom" tunes

Anyways, here's a bump. Hope you get your answers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not trying to be rude but the edge is **** on these trucks, the best thing you could do is sell it and buy a chip from beans or tw. The edge tunes are VERY rough on the trans and will kill it rather quickly

Sent from my DROID BIONIC while wasting time at work...

·
Registered
199 Posts
There is no good canned tune for these trucks. Ditch the edge for custom tunes and you'll blow your buddies out of the water

Sent from my DROID BIONIC while wasting time at work...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i called beans and they said they can't do nothing with the edge so im going to buy me a beans 6 pos. switch. I will just stack it with my edge. That way i dont loose my gauges with it. I will just keep my edge on level 1.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i called beans and they said they can't do nothing with the edge so im going to buy me a beans 6 pos. switch. I will just stack it with my edge. That way i dont loose my gauges with it. I will just keep my edge on level 1.
Thats what I plan on doing also, using the Edge as a display sensor and buying chip with a 6 pos switch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts