1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Looks good , its sold by top gun customz , they are a very large supplier/manufactuer of lifts out of tennesse , and seems to give you options for rear height , much better kit then i got thru ebay

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
thats just a leveling kit

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Looks good , its sold by top gun customz , they are a very large supplier/manufactuer of lifts out of tennesse , and seems to give you options for rear height , much better kit then i got thru ebay
If you notice the location of the product is in California. That is not the top gun you are thinking of. This kit isnt anywhere on the top gun website so I would say its a company with a similar name. The kit still looks like a quality kit though. I wouldnt hesitate to buy it.

http://www.topguncustomz.com/Store/products.php?S_ID=3811

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool I think I'm going to get it when I buy my tires what size wheel spacer do you think I will need on my duals to run 35x12.5x17 on my truck

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
blackcloud 2k ,your right im thinking of top gun customz , not top gun customs !! lol! i didnt look into it, just assumed :doh:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Wait.... Are they actually telling you to stack the blocks? Is that the "adjustability?" yikes.... I'd be buying the spacers up front. Does a dually not already have the 3.75" blocks out back that the srw does.....?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Wait.... Are they actually telling you to stack the blocks? Is that the "adjustability?" yikes.... I'd be buying the spacers up front. Does a dually not already have the 3.75" blocks out back that the srw does.....?
I believe they are telling you to stack spacers if I read it right. But yes a dually already has the 3.75" spacers in the rear so you would just need the front spacers for the coils.

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
IMO...get a real level kit with all the required parts needed..springs, adj track bar and castor ships..do it once do it right..

PM if I can help get you a quality kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts