Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know if anyone had some ways to get a little more power out of a 7.3. Ive looked at banjo bolt kits and the cross over line. I didn't know if any of those help or give you a little more power. Anybody else have any other cheap mods to do? Also heard of people stacking a chip with a programmer didn't know how good that works or if anyones done it. If so what chip would you stack with a TS that has Swamps custom tunes for my injectors and turbo set up. All the input would be great thanks!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
You definitely don't want to stack chips, thats only for the cummins guys and you don't want to be classified with them. It isn't good on your truck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
somebody i work with told me i can adjust the wastegate? anybody know about that....im new to the diesel game.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
You can't stack stuff on a powerstroke. There is no "cheap" power mods. If you want power you have to step up, spend the money do it right. If not your cheap mod will turn into an expensive motor replacement.

·
Winning DUHHH
2,389 Posts
Hell if you have swamps tunes and injectors you are either ready for more oil, or air

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
dont touch the wastegate. Dont (actually, cant) stack chips/programmers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts