Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of Eagle Alloy 19.5 wheels with Goodyear 8r19.5 tires for my 99 F350 dually. I figured I would run them for heavy hauling and found I am to damn lazy to change wheels very often. I am a wheat farmer and run Toyo M-55s for traction. The Goodyear's are a tall skinny highway tire. I ran them about 3000 miles and they are smooth and stiff. Great hauling tires and look really good. I have them sitting on a pallet with caps and lugs. I am near Spokane WA. Give me a call at 509-253-4053 or 360-731-5311 My name is Carl I paid about $4000 for them. How does $2500 sound. We can figure out how to move them. I have crappy phone service so try both numbers. I will get some pictures soon.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kind of surprised no one has called so I must have to high of a price on there. The wheels are the eagle alloy 0589 wheels in 8x170 and the tires are G647's. I am out of town so can't take any pictures. Google them and you will see what they are. Tires were almost $400 each and wheels are like $250 each the two inner rears are steel. Caps and lugs come with. How about $2000? or make me an offer. Carl 360-731-5311

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in the market for a good looking set of used rims for my dually. I'm not crazy about your asking price; a bit more than I'm wanting to spend for rims for my old truck. I just use it for a work horse hauling my boat. But can you post any photos?? My truck is the same body style as yours, I'd love to see what they look like if you have an old photo when they were on your truck?

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be home on Wednesday. I will get some pictures posted then.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am also interested. Any chance of selling just the wheels? I already have tires and inner wheels actually but I'd buy all the wheels if price was decent.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold them. Thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.