Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all the machined parts back from anodizing and laser engraving. This is our four line feed fuel line kit for stock or factory style drop-in turbos. Testing for the last 6 months has been done and beta testers were very pleased. I made a few changes from the prototypes to make it a bit more maintenance friendly, and added a fuel pressure sensor port. This kit works very well with AirDog II 4G, FASS Titanium Signature Series, or other aftermarket fuel pumps. The AirDog and FASS are simpler to install since they have built in regulators.

I'll get these up on the website in about a week.

Price will be $385 plus shipping.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
That is very nice! Probably the cleanest looking installation I've seen yet. I will definitely have that on my list if I go e-fuel. Cheers!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
These are now on the website.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow those look awesome! If I ever do another e-fuel swap or upgrade mine I'll be sure give you a call.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow That's Fantastic. I'm going to check those out. I'm putting together my fuel system here and This is perfect time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
with the hard lines and flexible lines out of the HPOP, is this all the oil/fuel lines needed? How will this set up work with a Marty's Efuel/Regulator system?

·
Vendor
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
with the hard lines and flexible lines out of the HPOP, is this all the oil/fuel lines needed? How will this set up work with a Marty's Efuel/Regulator system?

View attachment 774916
All you would need is his fuel pump setup and a regulator. Install the regulator right after the post filter on the pump/filter assembly as a flow through, then run the return line out the bottom and back to the tank.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I don't see why it wouldn't be (besides 97 and older diesels are not required to be smog tested in Cali anyway). An e-fuel system simply supplies fuel to the fuel rails/injectors and has nothing to do with how much fuel is injected (that's controlled by the injector size/type and the PCM programming). Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Truck is a 97 and yes it is "SMOG Exempt". Problem is getting many parts shipped into CA. C.A.R.B (California Air Resources Board) certification is required for many aftermarket parts and this certification costs $$$ so manufacturers/resellers don't get parts certified and because of BIG penalties retailers won't ship to CA. ( Major online automotive parts retailer pays $1 million for selling illegal aftermarket parts in California | California Air Resources Board )
"California law prohibits the advertising, sale, distribution, and delivery of parts that alter emissions control systems of vehicles unless these parts have first been exempted by CARB and are proven not to increase smog-forming emissions. "
Since the fuel supply system alteration/modifications can be seen as part of the emissions control system and retailers risk of a big fine if found violating this law , many parts are not available to ship to CA.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I can see tuners, chips, catalytic converters, maybe an intake. I've had to spend hundreds of dollar more to get a Cali/NY certified cat converter for my other cars when it won't make any difference in emissions. I don't think I've seeing many vendors stating they can't ship to California. A "Fuel Supply System" alteration/modification in the strictest sense of the phrase would mean I'm violating the law if I replace a rubber hose with a stainless hardline. I stand by my previous statement. Fuel supplied at 65psi is the same whether it's via mechanical pump, electric pump, rubber hoses, or stainless hardlines.
Because "CALIFORNIA " thats why
Exactly why (for other reasons as well), even as a 5th generation Cali native, I'll be leaving in retirement

Cheers!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
These are "factory replacement" type lines so there isn't a requirement to get an EO for CARB in order to ship there.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Got the kit in and I must say it is top notch!

20210711_003141.jpg

I'm replacing a few things while i'm in there so i'm ripping it all apart anyways for the install.

It will be a huge relief eliminating that cursed banjo bolt and the factory lines. Fresh fittings and hoses for everything. I'm doing the Super Duty HPOP lines as well for a clean install.

I'll make my own thread when i'm done. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got the kit in and I must say it is top notch!

View attachment 776360

I'm replacing a few things while i'm in there so i'm ripping it all apart anyways for the install.

It will be a huge relief eliminating that cursed banjo bolt and the factory lines. Fresh fittings and hoses for everything. I'm doing the Super Duty HPOP lines as well for a clean install.

I'll make my own thread when i'm done. ;)
What E-Fuel setup (pump/filter/regulator) will you be using? I just picked up the CNC HPOP lines and want to go with this 4 fuel line kit as well. Dont want to use the Airdog as it requires removing the selector valve and only using one fuel tank.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts