Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dynoed the 6.4 at edge today on there superflow dyno and only pulled 444 hp and 902 torque! :dunno: that seems real low to me and i had loaded the tune just before i ran it was the 275 v4 by the way. i think it might have been off cause i know a couple guys that were gettin between 40-100 horse lower than there previous dynos. anyways just thought i would share :thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Probably wasn't loaded enough....for a 6.4, the load needs to be around 40%

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Seems pretty low. I pulled 454 and 804 on the 210. So the torque is getting there but your hp is low.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sounds like a fun truck either way.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Nothin to do with load guys. It's all about altitude there. Everything will dyno lower than normal. If they gave corrected numbers it would be alot closer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was gonna go down to it but I dont have a drivers License in Utah :doh: Anyways a few weeks ago at the Industrial Injection Dyno I made 510 with the 310 and 668 on Spray. No Load and Uncorrected. Still took first in my class.

·
Registered
165 Posts
yeah that was me. Im trying to figure out how to eliminate my wheel hop so I can go run at blackfoot tonight.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i was just told the correction factor is 13% so that puts me about 501 and 1019 so i guess thats not bad but kinda bummed me out i could have gotten 1st or 2nd in diesel only if i had over 500 hp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts