Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CWS DIESEL PERFORMANCE AND MYSPACE DIESEL presents DYNO DAY at Dr. Performance in weatherford Texas on June 14, 2008.

We are going to be having food, black smoke and hot ladies with photographers so if you want to have some fun and have your truck get pictures with SEXY LADIES please come out!

THANKS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

·
Registered
216 Posts
So, last week you ask if anyone has ever hear of CWS and today you are posting for them? interesting.

Who do you work for again?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm interested, whats the price for dyno runs?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Probably 2 bucks for the run, And 100 for the pictures.:laugh:

Just kidding, Have fun y'all

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
Where in Weatherford is Dr. Performance?

·
Registered
888 Posts
CWS DIESEL PERFORMANCE AND MYSPACE DIESEL presents DYNO DAY at Dr. Performance in weatherford Texas on June 14, 2008.

We are going to be having food, black smoke and hot ladies with photographers so if you want to have some fun and have your truck get pictures with SEXY LADIES please come out!

THANKS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Cost? Location? Time????

All that would be good :thumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
There has been a date change. It is being moved to June 28th the week following the DR Performance Diesel Play Day at Texas Raceway. More details will come once they are set in stone.

And it is located at Dr performance off Highway 20 at exit 406. Head south on Old Dennis Rd, go past the Loves and its a big red buildin on the left hand side of the road. More information will be coming soon....i promise

o and he doesnt work for CWS i can promise u that... LOL

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
There has been a date change. It is being moved to June 28th the week following the DR Performance Diesel Play Day at Texas Raceway. More details will come once they are set in stone.

And it is located at Dr performance off Highway 20 at exit 406. Head south on Old Dennis Rd, go past the Loves and its a big red buildin on the left hand side of the road. More information will be coming soon....i promise

o and he doesnt work for CWS i can promise u that... LOL
You must mean the Pilot Truck Stop the Loves is at exit 410 (Petro at 409....:hehe:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
yea u are right someone corrected me and i was in a hurry. even though they were wrong considering i was just over there yesterday LOL. it is loves next to wendy's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts