Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Saturday went to Jim Ford's Dyno in fulton NY. ran 424 HP and 805 TQ.

Mods: automatic, SCT with extreme street from innovative, Mild Ficm Tune from Innovative, 4" exhaust with 6" stacks, EGR delete, ran it with 31" tires not the 37's final run was with 35% load and only got to 3300 rpm, all other runs reached 3800 rpm with 30% load but numbers were a little bit lower

Was wondering with those mods do you think those were about right. was weird cus a truck a with canned tunes from sct and exhaust ran 437 and 761. so i dont know just wondering what you guys thought

·
Registered
589 Posts
With a custom extreme race tune I would think you'd see higher HP. Maybe Eric can take a look at your tune or you can try a different custom tune. I'm curious to how you like those SS-M16s tho?

·
Registered
42 Posts
i was gonna ask the same about the m-16s, i had them on my 01 dodge cummins on 07 factory 17" wheels and hated every minute of driving on them. The sidewall is very soft made the steering feel very spongy compared to my previous procomp xterrains. they look awesome though

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey ya i love the look of the M-16's didnt run them on the dyno but so far they have been pretty badass. just starting to notice the road noise dont have much to compare too. still want to get them in the mud. did fine on snow. i have x terrains on the 74 ford i have and they did fine in the mud bogs two years ago. but ya maybe i will email innovative and see what they think but ya was kinda hoping more but i guess pretty good for the first dyno. maybe other will chime in

·
Registered
273 Posts
I believe IDP claims exactly those numbers with their Xrace tune.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is anyone else in the know for my setup and the numbers i should be running

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
410-430 is pretty much where you gonna be maxing the stock injectors and turbo etc. Only a few have pushed it more then that but its not safe and reliable either. You should be happy with those numbers with your set-up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts