Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, all this thread is for really is to give props to Dusty. I'm not a big internet buyer, so when I bought an sct tuner from him I had my fingers crossed it would go over good. And it did. He sent the tuner the day I ordered it and it got here within a week. Haven't hooked it up yet cause the truck is in the shop (gotta get it runnin right before the tuner) But I know that if the deal went sour I would have talked about it. So really if anyone is hesitant on getting anything from him cause he's new or what have ya........my deal went great!!

Thanks a lot again Dusty,
Joe

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
thats good to hear, but he is a vendor and is not out to put the screws to someone...
99% of all sales are good here anyways.

let us know how the SCT turns out for ya....and what tunes did you get with it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i know but it always seems that the 1% that go bad everyone hears about 100% of the time, and when something goes good it is just viewed as the way it should have been and nothings noticed..........doesn't matter i just wanted to say it went good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and i don't think i got any custom tunes, just the ones that are pre programmed in the tuner. i'm gonna start with that and go from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts