Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prepare the plaque boys, dumbest question ever posted award goes to me:nod:

I've got one tire (rear left) with significant wear compared to the other 3. Almost bald, other three still have visible tread left. I bought the tires brand new and im sure i just got a bad tire.

Just makin sure theres no wheel bearing sitting at a 10* angle with a slight rub somewhere kinda thing goin on :hehe: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
to many one tire fires lol

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so you have not burned rubber and the tire is almost bald??
I dont have enough power to really light up a set of tires or tire. Im quite positive its just a bad tire, but thats about where my knowledge stops on the drivetrain stuff:doh: seein what yall thought

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
I have not seen anything that would cause that other then breaking them lose!

W

·
0 Posts
my explorer did that but it was because the rear was out of alignment (independent rear susp) the only thing i can think of is that the rear u bolts are loose and allowed the axle to slide. but i would also think that it would cause the same issue on the other side. dont know just throwing some ideas out there

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is the only set of tires it has ever happend to. I have done NO WHERE NEAR enough rubber fliers to have that much difference in tread. I could get some pics up if yall really wanted to see lol

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
u got a son a nephew a friend someone abusing ur truck valet or thing like that?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts