Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 19940 Posts

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got bored so I figured this would be fun.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!!!!

Posting rules:

1. Only post a picture that YOU photographed,..not something that you found on the net.
2. It has to be a BRAND NEW, not something that you have EVER posted before.
3. They cannot be of a members truck.
4. Has to be of a vehicle
rule removed-----5. If you are too retarded to follow the first 4 rules, you are an idiot,..and should hit yourself repeatedly with a 5LB hammer...

Here's mine......

Stick-on chrome "Dumby vents"....and a bra.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raul....you have 5 minutes to remove the pic or you will be labeled "retard of the week"..

You have Violated the following rules.

5. If you are too retarded to follow the first 4 rules, you are an idiot,..and should hit yourself repeatedly with a 5LB hammer...

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Damn, I have a good one, but posted it on here already!! 1 inch fence posts stacks on a gasser.:tard:

And I missed the Toy Celica that was tubbed.:hehe:

I'll have to see what I got.:nod:

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,858 Posts
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay first off let me say this is NOT a GAY ANYTHING PIC.

This is a picture I took of "Jeffie" a Carpenter and Concrete finisher that used to work for me. We were working out of town on a big job and we stayed in Milpitas for the whole week. (Near San Jose, CA)
AND THESE WERE THE ACTUAL SHEETS ON THE HOTEL BED AT THE HOLIDAY INN
So I told Jeffie to "strike a pose" and I shot this with my phone (and he has regretted it since because this pic. will always just "appear")
Heck I'm going to poster board it for him at his wedding!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Raul....you are in violation of the rules....you will be labeled "retard of the week"...now go hit yourself with a hammer.

You have Violated the following rules.

5. If you are too retarded to follow the first 4 rules, you are an idiot,..and should hit yourself repeatedly with a 5LB hammer...
poor raul :punish2:
great idea for a thread
seven malards looses three man points

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Oh MAN. I saw a couple dodges with all the autozone toys. Some real pimpsters, the trucks are just annoying they're so done up, and one had those silly fake vent holes it looked SO dumb, they were on a cowl hood...Wish i had a pic... dangit. I only got one pic and it's more humurous than dumb, I won't post it because I don't wanna be retard of the week #2 lol!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Okay first off let me say this is NOT a GAY ANYTHING PIC.

This is a picture I took of "Jeffie" a Carpenter and Concrete finisher that used to work for me. We were working out of town on a big job and we stayed in Milpitas for the whole week. (Near San Jose, CA)
AND THESE WERE THE ACTUAL SHEETS ON THE HOTEL BED AT THE HOLIDAY INN
So I told Jeffie to "strike a pose" and I shot this with my phone (and he has regretted it since because this pic. will always just "appear")
Heck I'm going to poster board it for him at his wedding!

you should be a good friend.... and get a life size cut out for him! Custom Standees Life Size Standups and Cardboard Cutouts by Party Standups

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I'll give you a mental image. At Bob Evans ... walk outside and there is a totally stock Nissan Titan, silver. And it's got 7" Aussie stacks stickin out of the bed. It was disgraceful.

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,858 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
look at it this way

its worth loosing three man points
to torture your uh "friend"
the cutout would be great at his reception just a thought

·
Registered
165 Posts
Heres one i snaped at the Carrol County Tractor pulls a couple of weeks ago. I doubt youve seen one like this before. Sorry about the quality its of my phone camera.

1 - 20 of 19940 Posts