Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these on craigslist in sac town. I figure I can't beat it for the price but want to hear from Raul and norcal Nick if he get's the chance to chime in. Thanks guys.

Rancho Dual Stabilizer Kit Ford SuperDuty

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I don't think emulsion shocks are all that great for dual stabs.

Nitrogen charged are much better, IMO (I ran them both back to back on my 01).

Depending on the dimensions of the shocks used, you could buy Bilsteins or Icons to put in there if they fit.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks DC....but for that price! Better than stock right..??

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Is it something I could install myself without lifting the front end?

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Yep, should just be bolt on to the axle and tie rod. Truck shouldn't need to be in the air.

Although I don't deal with Rancho so I don't even know what they look like installed.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, should just be bolt on to the axle and tie rod. Truck shouldn't need to be in the air.
Sweet! Sounds good.
Although I don't deal with Rancho so I don't even know what they look like installed.
ahhh dammit :doh: LOL

·
Registered
164 Posts
Darsey, I use the single Rancho stabilizer and except for the (*^&( rust:doh::tard: it looks good. I would do it in a heart beat. That reminds me I need to order another one and clear coat the $hit out of it before I install it.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darsey, I use the single Rancho stabilizer and except for the (*^&( rust:doh::tard: it looks good. I would do it in a heart beat. That reminds me I need to order another one and clear coat the $hit out of it before I install it.
Thanks dude. I only have the stocker one right now. I'm assuming I can just bolt this one in it's place and hang onto the other one. Oh and I'm definitely gonna spray paint it black before it goes on. lol

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
I have the dual Ranchos and i like 'em. Definitely better than stock, and took me like 1/2 hr. to put them on in my gravel driveway w/o having to jack it.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks but the guy never got back in touch with me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts