Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright time for some advice. Currently running a single BW s366 / Smeding single kit. Can't decide on a dual fueler kit or going with a single modded K16 from Industrial Injection. I've researched a ton, hear pro's and con's of both. Looking for experiences with either set up or both. I'm leaning more towards a modded single for reliability = less parts to fail/maintain.

Truck has the following fuel upgrades.

1-Fass titanium 250gph lift pump
2-Beans tank sump
3-Warren 30% injectors
4- Oversized custom feed & return lines. "This was due to the factory hardlines in engine bay could not maintain seal with Fass lift pump pressure."
5-Stock fuel bowl

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rail pressure is fine. Fuel upgrade is to utilize the 30% larger injectors. On my set up I have to de-tune those injectors or I wouldn't be able to maintain rail pressure. With a dual fueler or modded K16 I will be able to increase the injector PW and more fuel = HP

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
A dual setup is more reliable than a single stroker but you have to deal with less engine space than you already have which is none to begin with. Plus its a more complicated system. If the stroker has a good warranty i would go that route

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm definately leaning towards the modded single. I'm hoping to get some feedback from someone who's run an Industrial Injection HPFP. Industrial claims it will support up to 75% larger injectors. My fear is dropping big coin on a modded K16 and it not having a long lifespan. IMHO the K16 although capable of impressive fuel delivery is a big achilles heel on the 6.4L. Could go dual route which on paper increases the life span of both pumps in the system as each are only working half as hard to deliver fuel, but if one grenades your replacing both..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts