Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Home & Community
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the heck can I obtain a bottom drive side seat cushion or am I SOL?

2001 F350 Superduty Crew Cab 7.3 Lariat 40/20/40 seat configuration
Part number 1C3Z25632A22BA

HELP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have heard people using a 1999 seat cushion and trimming a few inches off the back of it to make it fit. It is a little tight but you get the basic shape you can work off of. They are not making the oem foam replacement anymore.

·
Home & Community
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone know if this will work with little modification?
Again 2001 40/20/40 front driver side bottom cushion!
If needed I will remove my seat just to look but was hoping someone eagle eye can see if it would work?
EBay Seat Cushion
Automotive lighting Automotive design Sleeve Collar Automotive exterior
Rectangle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Bag Street light

·
Administrator
23,537 Posts
Any local upholstery shop can reshape that cushion, just pull it out and save yourself some labor costs and support local biz.

·
Home & Community
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any local upholstery shop can reshape that cushion, just pull it out and save yourself some labor costs and support local biz.
I'm getting an estimate tomorrow! Thx

·
Home & Community
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First quote $400...if this does not come down to earth I'll buy the foam and DIY.

·
Home & Community
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ebay has them for under $50.
Yes, I have been all over EBay....none that directly fit without an unknown amount of modification. My 2001 F350 Crew Cab 40/20/40 driver's side bottom front seat cushion, The Seat Shop in TX said are impossible to find as this unit was only in production one year. I'm trying to figure out if one on EBay is close and correct on the bottom, and hoping to find a photo of one, so I don't have to remove mine taking the truck from service while I figure this out.

·
Registered
99 f350 7.3, 8inch lift, 37x13.50's lightly modified.
83 Posts
I'm running into the same issue with my 99 f350 XLT with front buckets. I called the Seat Shop in TX and the same thing. Molded replacement cushions are not available. I got a quote from the local upholstery shop today, $450.00 per front seat just to do the bottom cushions. That's not including the upholstery at all. Can someone help point us in the direction of an affordable, reliable solution? I personally wouldn't mind upgrading to power seats while I'm at it but it would have to be pretty affordable.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I'm running into the same issue with my 99 f350 XLT with front buckets. I called the Seat Shop in TX and the same thing. Molded replacement cushions are not available. I got a quote from the local upholstery shop today, $450.00 per front seat just to do the bottom cushions. That's not including the upholstery at all. Can someone help point us in the direction of an affordable, reliable solution? I personally wouldn't mind upgrading to power seats while I'm at it but it would have to be pretty affordable.
Try Richmond Auto Upholstery in Houston, Tx., not to be confused with Richmond Upholstery in Va. They did a nice job on my driver seat.

·
Registered
99 f350 7.3, 8inch lift, 37x13.50's lightly modified.
83 Posts
Thanks Spirit, I'll give them a try. I really appreciate it.

·
Home & Community
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Isn't this crazy. You would think the market would see an opportunity, but in my case the seat shop said the 2001 seat bottom was unique to ONE YEAR OF PRODUCTION. Good luck I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts