Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys when I hit a bump or driving on anything other than smoth roads my driver side door rattles almost as if its not shut good.. Also when I shut the door it almost sounds like it didn shut or mayby bounces back... The door looks shut and does not move like its not all the way shut.. Any ideas

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The seal on that door looks like all the rest and I have no wind noise... The top of the door latch is showing a liitle wear almost like door may be sagging but there is no slack when I try to move it up and down

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mine rattles too. Never tried to fix it but I would like to at some point.

·
Registered
305 Posts
My passenger door rattles. I think it sounds like its coming from the middle of the door, but everyone that rides over there says its coming from the top. It bugs the crap out of me, but I cant figure it out. I hope you can and let us know.

·
Registered
276 Posts
My drivers door rattles also! I drove around for about a week with no panel. It doesnt rattle at all without the panel on. I still cant figure out what it is. I have put felt all over the place and cant get it to stop.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine did the same thing, very annoying. Took door Patel off and placed silicone sealant around the door lock shaft. Quiet. There is a white plastic clip that holds this to the door and found that the clip does not secure the lock shaft as it should.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Mine did the same thing, very annoying. Took door Patel off and placed silicone sealant around the door lock shaft. Quiet. There is a white plastic clip that holds this to the door and found that the clip does not secure the lock shaft as it should.
THANK YOU

going to look into that one

·
Registered
151 Posts
My passenger door rattles. I think it sounds like its coming from the middle of the door, but everyone that rides over there says its coming from the top. It bugs the crap out of me, but I cant figure it out. I hope you can and let us know.
Have a similar problem, I can see where the door is rubbing against the frame of the truck though, will probably try the Door Seal Mod to see if it helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts