Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Driv Tremor 8's that are on my 2008 F250. Wheels are in super shape and are 20x9 and have a set of Goodyear AT/S 275/65/20's with about 10k miles on them that I would love to trade for some OEM 20's(preferably King Ranch) with like condition tires on them. Only reason I am wanting rid of these is because they are too offset for me. They stick out of the fenderwells probably an inch or so and I want something that has stock offset and doesn't stick out. If you have any aftermarket or OEM wheels that fit the bill let me know. I will post some pics asap.
Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey man i see your from Elizabethton im from lee county virginia close to gate city im only about a hour and a few minutes from u

my truck is the same color as urs what would u take for the wheels an tires straight out

thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man i see your from Elizabethton im from lee county virginia close to gate city im only about a hour and a few minutes from u

my truck is the same color as urs what would u take for the wheels an tires straight out

thanks
sent you a pm, maybe we can work something out

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will entertain offers on sales price as well. would just like to get ahold of a set of OEM 20" wheels

1 - 6 of 6 Posts