Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just would like to introduce myself.

John Huber, live in GA, medically retiered army Sargent, now I am a owner operator truck driver.

When I was younger, my dream truck was a 250 King ranch. back then it was with a V10, but over time it gre to the diesel, well last year I purchased a 11 Ram 2500 Laramie and it was fun but it wasnt all there, Loved the cummins but the rest of the truck had issues. Well last week i had the oportunity to get a 12 King Ranch.

I love the truck, great ride, so far got 540+miles on it.

My mod list is as follows:
tint windows, bigger tires (when these die), activate my H&S Black Maxx, egr block, dpf/urea delete with dual 4" pipes, high idle, fog light w/high, and maybe a couple of other things later.

thanks guys in advance for all the help

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
John, thank you for your service and keep on truckin'...
:ORG welcome:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome! Check out the Talking soot with the GPDA thread, several Ga people on there and everyone on the org is willing to help. Congrats on the Ford!! What part of Ga are you in? :icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
welcome to the .org

·
Fifth Wheeler w/ Diesel
159 Posts
Hi, welcome to Powerstroke.org :thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im close to Savannah GA, little county called Effingham.

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome. I was wondering, what other kind of mods exist for our 2011-2012?? Im talking bout fog lights on with highs, seat belt minder off, stuff like that??

Thanks again for all the help.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome. I was wondering, what other kind of mods exist for our 2011-2012?? Im talking bout fog lights on with highs, seat belt minder off, stuff like that??

:ORG welcome: Welcome and thank you for your service. You weren't stationed at FT Stewart by any chance were you? My buddy was stationed there (MP by the name Glasgow). Visited him a couple times before he got out in June. Savannah's a beautiful place!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope stationed at Hunter Army Airfield, in Savannah. Stewart is a huge base, sorry. Savannah is nice but its so hot and humid, my wife and i where thinking about moving eventually to TN. More benefits for wounded veterans. Thanx

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Yea it gets humid. I'm from Alabama and I'm not far from the University so I know all about the southern humidity lol. Hope everything with the benefits works out for you and your family bud!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
welcome to the org and thank you for your service!! my wife and I love savannah! we vacate there alot. I know exactly where HAA is. COngrats on the new KR. Glad you got your dream truck!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Welcome! Check out the Talking soot with the GPDA thread, several Ga people on there and everyone on the org is willing to help. Congrats on the Ford!! What part of Ga are you in? :icon_ford:
Hey guys, just would like to introduce myself.

John Huber, live in GA, medically retiered army Sargent, now I am a owner operator truck driver.

When I was younger, my dream truck was a 250 King ranch. back then it was with a V10, but over time it gre to the diesel, well last year I purchased a 11 Ram 2500 Laramie and it was fun but it wasnt all there, Loved the cummins but the rest of the truck had issues. Well last week i had the oportunity to get a 12 King Ranch.

I love the truck, great ride, so far got 540+miles on it.

My mod list is as follows:
tint windows, bigger tires (when these die), activate my H&S Black Maxx, egr block, dpf/urea delete with dual 4" pipes, high idle, fog light w/high, and maybe a couple of other things later.

thanks guys in advance for all the help
Nope stationed at Hunter Army Airfield, in Savannah. Stewart is a huge base, sorry. Savannah is nice but its so hot and humid, my wife and i where thinking about moving eventually to TN. More benefits for wounded veterans. Thanx
I'm not going to lie, but I'm a little jealous. Congrads on the truck and welcome to the org. When you first said where you were from I thought it was a joke? Its offel close to another word:look::thumb: As far as hot and humid try out the north Ga mountains before tennessee. Best part of ga:haha:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts