Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got done with the install. I used Sean's DPF/DOC delete pipe and the 4" Magnaflow exhaust. I went with the SCT 9623OR. I have a few questions. First: do I have to do anything to turn Regen off or is it just in the tune? I'm running in on Extreme Race tune. Second does the SCT not turn off the top speed limiter? On the test run it was doing great and pulling hard til it hit 95 then that was it...

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
If you have the DPF delete tune, then you dont have to do anything, its off.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes did mine today too and all tunes for rev1.20 include dpf delete tunes there is nothing to go in and change in settings. It stinks however it tops at 95. Havent played with it much but from reading everyone says shifting is better on race trans settings. Where do you go to change for tire size? just from playin with it today seems to be more updates in the future but I am very pleased so far.

·
Registered
132 Posts
haha my speedo points to the floor when I hammer it!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yes did mine today too and all tunes for rev1.20 include dpf delete tunes there is nothing to go in and change in settings. It stinks however it tops at 95. Havent played with it much but from reading everyone says shifting is better on race trans settings. Where do you go to change for tire size? just from playin with it today seems to be more updates in the future but I am very pleased so far.

From what I understand, the new custom tuning software is finished, as well as the custom tunes. They are finishing up the legal and liability waivers and then it will be available.
I'm sure the custom tuners can turn off the speed limiter for you.

Change your trans strategy over to the race settings immediately. It makes a world of difference. You are wasting a lot of response by keeping the tranny stock.

·
Registered
182 Posts
From what I understand, the new custom tuning software is finished, as well as the custom tunes. They are finishing up the legal and liability waivers and then it will be available.
I'm sure the custom tuners can turn off the speed limiter for you.

Change your trans stratery over to the race settings immediately. It makes a world of difference. You are wasting a lot of response by keeping the tranny stock.
For those of you that have an SCT you should contact BADP. They show on there website that they are selling the DPF delete pipe w/a SCT w/custom tunes...I don't know exactly what they mean but if I had an SCT I would contact them since they were able to tap in to other name brand tuners and custom tune those.

·
Registered
818 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts