Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edge Evo Tuner custom tuned by BADP (Bay Area Diesel Performance) DPF Delete, turns Regen OFF!!!

35/45/85/135 HP settings

Full gauges, code scanning, code clearing, etc.

You will need to pick up your own DPF delete pipe. Tuner is GREAT! I picked up about 4mpg (14-18mpg city/highway) with 37" tires....can blow black smoke at will!!! And no REGENS!!

I am going to a DashDaq so I cna have my tuner and GPS in one unit, instead of having a GPS and a Tuner on my dash.

$700 shipped!!

Scott
409-599-6783

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade. I know it's WAAAAAAY out there but it doesn't hurt to try. Interested in some custom cabinets for your garage. Here are a few shots of mine. Again, I know it's an odd offer but I don't have the fundage right now and I'd sure like to have this.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade. I know it's WAAAAAAY out there but it doesn't hurt to try. Interested in some custom cabinets for your garage. Here are a few shots of mine. Again, I know it's an odd offer but I don't have the fundage right now and I'd sure like to have this.
No but thanks for the offer bro.

The dashdaq GPS feature is not out yet bud. the enhanced capability is still in beta. i have been running the dashdaq for about a month now and its a great unit. let me know if your interested and i can shoot you over a price for it

-Raul
I know its not ready yet bud......I have a DashDaq with DPF delete tune paid for from [email protected]ld see it arrive next week...and as soon as the GPS feature is released I will add that and take my other GPS off my dash.

OBO on the tuner fellas....its gonna sit around and do me no good after my new one arrives...sure could save someone a good bit of money in fuel, and of course makes the truck...OOOO so much more fun to drive!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No thanks.....got my dashdaq on the way from Spartan anyday now.

UPDATE!!

I will include the DPF delete pipe now as well.

$850 TOTAL SHIPPED
Tuner and DPF delete pipe!!!

Hell of a deal is you ask me!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a smokin deal!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·