Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbee question:

Who has a ready to use DPF delete kit ready to bolt on with the required tuning? I have the EDGE Evolution programmer, any DPF delete tune for this programmer?

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
589 Posts
i dont beleive so. i think badp had some set up that used edge but i dont know if its available anymore. innovative has an sct livewire setup ready and kem and spartan will have there's shipping friday or monday.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
i dont beleive so. i think badp had some set up that used edge but i dont know if its available anymore. innovative has an sct livewire setup ready and kem and spartan will have there's shipping friday or monday.
I have an edge Evo form BADP with the DPF delete tune in it...but they are not using that anymore...Edge stopped it I believe.

Mines for sale...cause I am getting a DashDaq...I want the single part in my truck tuner/gps together.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I installed the SCT from Innovative Diesel last night.

I will probably look at the Sparten/Kem options later once there is less of a list :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have an edge Evo form BADP with the DPF delete tune in it...but they are not using that anymore...Edge stopped it I believe.

Mines for sale...cause I am getting a DashDaq...I want the single part in my truck tuner/gps together.

PM me a price and some details

I installed the SCT from Innovative Diesel last night.

I will probably look at the Sparten/Kem options later once there is less of a list :)

what are your first impressions or is it too soon yet?

·
Registered
372 Posts
My first impressions are :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I stayed with the stock tune basically and just turned off the dpf. I forget what it was called in the SCT. I wanted to get some base numbers before I try any of the other tunes.

Right now I am just going by the in dash mileage because I need to fill up tonight so I can hand calculate but I have gained 3-4mpg both city and hwy. The truck seems to pull better right off the line. Not as much feeling of lag before it starts to go.

Its still pretty early to say anything yet though as I have only driving ~20 miles coming to work today.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My first impressions are :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I stayed with the stock tune basically and just turned off the dpf. I forget what it was called in the SCT. I wanted to get some base numbers before I try any of the other tunes.

Right now I am just going by the in dash mileage because I need to fill up tonight so I can hand calculate but I have gained 3-4mpg both city and hwy. The truck seems to pull better right off the line. Not as much feeling of lag before it starts to go.

Its still pretty early to say anything yet though as I have only driving ~20 miles coming to work today.
sweet keep us updated :woot:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Newbee question:

Who has a ready to use DPF delete kit ready to bolt on with the required tuning? I have the EDGE Evolution programmer, any DPF delete tune for this programmer?

Thanks!

Mike
Your question has been answered in that we believe BADP is using this tuner, but you might want to check them out quickly, because word is getting out about them using the Edge and I'm sure its only a matter of time before Edge steps in and tells them to stop :nod:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hehe! It happens to us all occasionally :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts