Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 F350 with MBRP exhaust and edge juice chip. I was wondering if there is a way to run the dpf/cat delete with the edge chip or do I need sct?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I believe BADP was running delete programs on edge programers, just don't if they still are. Maybe try calling them Monday.

I have one of the EVOs with BADP DPF delete tunes but they are not doing it in those units anymore.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have one of the EVOs with BADP DPF delete tunes but they are not doing it in those units anymore.
I already have a Edge Evolution you think they would be willing to program it with the DPF delete programs?:confused:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
They are not messing with the Edge anymore. They are making their own tuner for the DPF delete. But I haven't talked with him in awhile so I don't know where he is on it.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
They are not messing with the Edge anymore. They are making their own tuner for the DPF delete. But I haven't talked with him in awhile so I don't know where he is on it.

They are doing a live load only....and its supposed to be almost ready.

·
Registered
182 Posts
So in reality the only thing I can do is sell my Evo & purchase an SCT Livewire or Spartan Tuner, if ever available.:doh:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Yup that is correct....or BADP tuning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts