Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beans diesel re burns chips that are DP are they all the same tunes that every one reburns..... DP and Tony WIldman are they the same chip or are they diffrent?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Beans diesel re burns chips that are DP are they all the same tunes that every one reburns..... DP and Tony WIldman are they the same chip or are they diffrent?

are you asking if the company's are different, i.e. there tunes are different?

if so then the answer is yes

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so dp and tony are diffrent tunes then..... what do u think is better?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Yeaup, there different. Tony's Company is called Total Diesel Performance, and Jody and his wife run DP Tuner.

From what i understand, there about the same. One benefit of Tony is that he givies free reburns with you add mods to your truck.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea. but if i just have a chip reflashed tony dont reburn for free i dont think and threw beans it is cheaper to have a ts reburned..... does dp have a smoke/lope opt.?

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
I love my TS with TW tunes, I wouldnt do anything else, I talked to Jody very nice and helpful guy but I didnt want to give up the set up I had for the TS to get a DP

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
yea. but if i just have a chip reflashed tony dont reburn for free i dont think and threw beans it is cheaper to have a ts reburned..... does dp have a smoke/lope opt.?
Oh sorry, thats right, your getting a TS reburned..

I'm not sure if DP has a smoke/lope tune. Someone else will have to chime in regarding that.

Also, i dont believe Jody at DP TUner will reburn TS chips. Only tony does that.

I myself was gonna get tony to reburn my TS before i decided to sell the truck, and now that i have decided to do that i'm just gonna leave the TS in the truck when i sell it,

and when i get the new truck i'm going to get a chip from tony.

So my vote is go with Tony:thumb:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
want to sell ur ts lol

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
want to sell ur ts lol
I would, but it wouldn't work on your truck unless you got it reburned. In which case, it would just be easier for you to purchase one from Tony or Jody

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beans will reburn ts for 75 bucks

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump on the smoke setting??????? do they have one?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jody at dp does have a "lope smoke" tune i beleive the tunes he offers are:

Stock
No Start
Valet
High Idle
Lope Idle
Lope Smoke
40 Tow
40 Econ
60 Tow
60 Econo
80 Tow
80 Econ
120 Race
140 Extreme
140 Aggressive (Smoke Tune)

There may be a few more, check out his web site

www.dptuner.com

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks yea. i just found that site a lil' bit ago

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so what do yall' think? dp or tony tune?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Tony:thumb:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Guys...

With all due respect, I think you need to take this conversation to a different part of this site.

You're in DP tuners forum here slightly bashing them and promoting TW tunes IMO...

You wouldn't want someone to sit in your living room and have a conversation with someone else about how your neighbors house was so much nicer...

Thats just my :2cents: :shrug:

later

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
talk about the neighbors house i dont care we where talking about both so look at a diffrent part of the org if you dont like it

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
:shrug: just my opinion...I think it's only decent and respectful. There are plenty of other places on this site where this conversation should be.

later

1 - 20 of 24 Posts