Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my DP Tuner and isspro guages installed.:woot: This is my first tune and I'm very impressed. :thumb:

I want to thank everyone at DP Tuners (there names escape me right now)
DieselManor, for there great prices and quick shipping
and everyone here at powerstroke Without all the info I found here I wouldn't have known about DP

Thanx:beer:

It took 1 1/2 hours to get it all put in, wich I'm happy with I was worried it would be a big ordeal.

I just have one question though, can I get the chip retuned and if so does anyone know what they charge to do that.

All I got was 60hp Tow and 80hp econ. I didn't think I'd want that 120hp but the 80hp is just a hell ofa lot of fun.:woot: So now i want that 120.:nod:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know you can get it retuned i dont know what is costs i just ordered mine yesterday 60t 80e 120 and 140 cant wait to get it in.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Ship it back and you pay for the tune and they return it on your dime.

It'll suck not having the program in your truck after getting a taste of it lol.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
yea dude, it will drive you INSANE. You realize just how slow these things are with the stock tuning

·
Registered
209 Posts
I dont like to hear all this talk about how much nicer trucks are with tunes. Tuesday will never get here fast enough.....

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I dont like to hear all this talk about how much nicer trucks are with tunes. Tuesday will never get here fast enough.....
all of the words you have read dont even compare to the smile on your face after you get custom tunes and put it to the floor:hehe:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Rub it in some more haha thanks i almost didnt go with the 140 i had to call jody back and have him add it on before he shipped so i am not always wondering what its like..

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Rub it in some more haha thanks i almost didnt go with the 140 i had to call jody back and have him add it on before he shipped so i am not always wondering what its like..
yup i felt the same way, just might as well get it the first time cuz i know I will be uying it later anyways. On mine its alot more oomph on the low end but about the same mid and top power than my 120.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How big of a diffrence is there between the 80 and 120.

I just got back from a long drive and loved the 80 but it's killin me wonderin what the 120's like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts