Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Entering the job market following a successful college graduation, and its time to move into a smaller vehicle better suited to urban commuting (TDI). So, I have a small collection of parts that need to find a new home:

6" Fabtech lift - 4 link front, blocks in back, drop pitman arm and drop trackbar mount - purchased and installed at the end of August 2010. Asking ~ $1700 OBO ($1900 with shocks)

4 Bilstein 5150 piggyback shocks - for a 6" lift - purchased and installed at the end of August 2010. Asking ~ $275 OBO.

4 ProComp "Extreme Alloy" 7005 series wheels - 17x9 (don't know the backspacing, but they stick out about 1"-2" from the truck) mounted with 35x12.5" Mickey Thompson MTZs - 5000 miles on the set, installed end of August 2010. Asking ~ $1000 OBO. SOLD

Harley Davidson OEM-style grille, black with chrome insert. Asking ~ $125 OBO.

4 BFG A/T 305/65/17 (33x12") with less than about half the tread life left. Asking ~ (no idea) OBO.

SkyJacker 2.5" leveling kit - spacers and longer shocks (SkyJacker hydro-something 7000 series). Asking ~ $200 OBO. SOLD

Plus miscellaneous audio equipment, Apline HU, AudioQue amps, Digital Designs and Infinity woofers, Polk and Infinity midranges.
Edit:
DD 1508s
Infinity Refrence 12" sub BNIB
Infinity Refrence coaxes 5x7
Polk MOMO coaxes 5x7
AudioQue 1200D
MTX Blue Thunder Pro 50x4 (from the mid/early 90s, quality stuff)
Apline HU

Everything came off of a 2007 F350 PSD . I would really prefer to sell this stuff locally, as I cannot imagine shipping would be very affordable - zip code 06033. I am located in central Connecticut

Pictures are below. Feel free to PM with any questions, and I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

·
BurninRubber&BlowinSmoke
398 Posts
I might be interested in the Bilsteins if you post some pics and shipping to 74063. Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I may be interested in a few things pending the ability to work a deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to go ahead and apologize for the sheer size of those photos. I do not know how it happened, and unfortunately I know even less about how to fix it.

* The wheels have a layer of pollen on them that settles every morning here. They're actually satin black, not green.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm pretty sure those pictures you posted were from your gmail account. You need to host them on imgur or photobucket then add the links

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yeah I can see them now. Wish I had the money for the lift...GL on the sale

·
Registered
113 Posts
How much for a package deal on the lift and shocks? And is that all i need to lift the truck or are there other parts i'd need to get?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Plus miscellaneous audio equipment, Apline HU, AudioQue amps, Digital Designs and Infinity woofers, Polk and Infinity midranges.

Have any pictures? model number? email [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much for a package deal on the lift and shocks? And is that all i need to lift the truck or are there other parts i'd need to get?
Everything is there, alignment cams for up to 15 degrees of caster (I run 12), carrier bearing shims, everything. PM for a price, your offer, or whatever.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Have any pictures? model number? email [email protected]
Pictures tomorrow.

DD 1508s x2
AudioQue 1200D
Old School MTX Blue Thunder Pro 50x4
Polk MOMO 5x8 coaxes
Infinity Refrence 5x8s and a 12" sub BNIB

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Pm sent on the grill

1 - 20 of 20 Posts