Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the link they have on the spartan website wont open to download the winzip program to unzip the tunes???? can i get some feedback on what to do ......

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
right click on it and then click extract. At least thats all I had to do, my tunes are loaded to the dashdaq and installing the delete pipe tomorrow.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i downloaded a unzip file program on to my laptop, now when i get my tunes in my email i put them on my zip-unzip program and i unzip them onto my sd card (and a cd for safe keeping) then i plug the sd card in my dd and load my tunes and then after i load my tunes i put the sd card back on the laptop and my stock file will automatically be on the sd card so i can put that on a cd also???

what im saying is there is nothign special i have to do to get my stock file it will load onto the sd card by itself once i load my tunes from my sd card to my dd correct?

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Uh, I dunno the answer to that one. Haven't gotten that far yet.

·
Registered
574 Posts
well i downloaded a unzip file program on to my laptop, now when i get my tunes in my email i put them on my zip-unzip program and i unzip them onto my sd card (and a cd for safe keeping) then i plug the sd card in my dd and load my tunes and then after i load my tunes i put the sd card back on the laptop and my stock file will automatically be on the sd card so i can put that on a cd also???

what im saying is there is nothign special i have to do to get my stock file it will load onto the sd card by itself once i load my tunes from my sd card to my dd correct?
You have to copy the transfer folder to your computer, or just copy the stock file from the sd card to your computer. It will be your vin # of your truck.stk... Just make sure you back up everything, and zip your stock file then upload it to the web site. I have a lot of extra themes and some sound files. If you want them, pm your email address and I'll get them yo you...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts