Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking at mbrp.com at downpipes and I was wondering which one should I get? Theres like 4 of them and any links?prices would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna be getting the grand rocks stacks kit and I pricing if it would be cheaper to part together for the universal kit or buy the turbo kit.

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
im gonna be getting the grand rocks stacks kit and I pricing if it would be cheaper to part together for the universal kit or buy the turbo kit.

Cheaper to get a kit I'm sure. Contact Farmboy Diesel on here. Gus will set you up! :thumb:

I didn't order his kit, I have the Magnaflow SS setup. But I have heard nothing but great things about his kit. I do know his customer server is great, I've bought a few things from him before.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea Gus sent me an email but never responded after that, Im gonna try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool i'll do that tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Cheaper to get a kit I'm sure. Contact Farmboy Diesel on here. Gus will set you up! :thumb:

I didn't order his kit, I have the Magnaflow SS setup. But I have heard nothing but great things about his kit. I do know his customer server is great, I've bought a few things from him before.
Thank You for buying a Magnaflow we appreciate that. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Thank You for buying a Magnaflow we appreciate that. :thumb:
If I had to pay the retail price (the person I bought it from lost a lot of money), I PROBABLY would have gone with another kit.

Hind sight being 20/20, I'm very happy with the kit. The part I love the most is the muffler. It's extremely quiet. While sitting in the cab during my dyno run, all I could hear was the the turbo screaming inside the shop. Even in the video, you really don't hear any bark from the exhaust.

Now.. if I can only find a cheap kit for my Jeep 4.7 WJ. :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts