Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin bout sellin my dual double din dvd radio. just got it a couple weeks ago but dont really like it. i dont watch dvd's with it. its touch screen and works great. will come with dash kit. i have the original box and remote but no instructions. you can download the manual online. im sellin cause it dont have a seperate sub control for my subs so i cant get it adjusted the way i like it. i paid $250 for it so thats what im lookin to get out of it. also paid $20 for the dash kit but will throw that in for free.

·
Registered
361 Posts
What brand is it? Model #?

Any daytime pictures?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a dual xdvd8265. will get some better pics today.

·
Registered
553 Posts
hey man, not to get off topic, but can i get a pic of your sub setup? I have a regular cab aswell, thanks.... bump!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sorry, i bought it and its already installed. Great seller. Quick responses. :woot:

·
Registered
555 Posts
i have the alpine double din touchscreen and would HIGHLY reccommend it!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
i paid 1500 , installed with sirius, but its way down now... like 1000 i think. If you want the best, you wont be dissappointed!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Its a good unit for the price. I wish there was a separate slot for cd and dvd, but I can manage. I wish the display could be turned off while still playing music so at night its not so bright. I can turn down the brightness but sometimes id like to turn the screen off. Oh well. Audio equalizer isnt the greatest but I dont really have anything to back it up. I used to have a 3000 watt system in my suv but im keeping this truck fairly stock for now audio wise. Maybe dynamatting the interior sometime since I have like 100lbs of it left over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts