Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CANNOT find good door panels for my truck. Is it possible to take a drivers door panel from a bronco, half ton, standard cab, etc and replace the window control molding with one for a crew cab? Not sure if maybe that molding is removable/replaceable

thanks

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Well the panel that has the window/lock/mirror controls is removeable, if that's what you mean. In fact, you have to remove it in order to remove the panel. It's not really part of the panel, and AFAIK, there's nothing else different between your CC and an RC or EC.

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
Isnt the pocket where the drive controls are bigger for a CC?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pm me, I may have a couple grey regular cab xlt panels

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, so they are removable. are they interchangeable then? if so does anybody know what that piece would be called so ican find replacements?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I need a gray drivers door for my Crew cab,the top portion where you put your arm is cracked and pinches my arm when I lay it up there.LOL

·
Registered
345 Posts
I need a set of xlt grey panels!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
The bulge for the window switches and locks is Not removable per se. But it can be removed it the heads of the melted plastic are ground off or broke off. You would then need some short screws to reattach it

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool thanks for the help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts