Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday i finally got my alarm/keyless entry installed, and I got me a neat little lcd remote that makes noise:rofl:....well i got woke up today by the little remote going nuts so im excited i take off outside with my bat getting ready to thwart some criminals. well my neighbor was at my door to give me this news

at least he didnt hit and run so hopefully ill get this fixed soon, man im just so pissed right now.

·
Registered
444 Posts
That Really sucks, BUT it could have been ALOT worse, hope you get it fixed soon with no problems.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im putting the new turbo and regulated return on this weekend and the avic d3 next week so im gonna be looking like a trashed ricer for 2weeks. that sucks

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Well how did he do it?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
backing outta his drive way to fast he didnt see my 6900 lb truck:doh:...all it did was shove his hitch and bumper on his suburban...no body damage for him.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Oooooops that why they make mirrors, LOL.

·
Registered
553 Posts
not like you park there a lot or something either right....

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how do you not see this thing? he musta not even looked

·
Registered
553 Posts
thats as bad as i was stop at a stop sign in my ranger had an guy backed out of his drive way in to the side of it. i was at a stop sign and was getting ready to take of when i felt the little thing move. was like what the hell

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its amazing thats theres not even one sign of damage on the inside of the truck.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
THAT SUCKS MAN

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE: The estimated repair cost is $2284.53

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
That Really sucks, BUT it could have been ALOT worse, hope you get it fixed soon with no problems.
Love your Avatar Drepka,I saw Jeff Dunham in concert in Greenville S.C. last month ,he rocks,funny as hell.:wink[3]:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Love your Avatar Drepka,I saw Jeff Dunham in concert in Greenville S.C. last month ,he rocks,funny as hell.:wink[3]:
bucwheat are you a Dawgs fan? If so we need to meet up for a game this year since were gonna be winning the National championship. Im originally from augusta so your right up the road.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
yall gotta take down SC before you can win the BCS!!!! :tard:

i hope the truck gets fixed and atleast it taught him a lesson to look before he does somehting knuckleheaded again

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
by sc im gonna assume your talking about the Trojans? you gotta remember that in my part of the country USC is university of south carolina gamec0cks:tard: that team really sucks...but yea hopefully will get the play The Trojans this year so UGA will finally be on a national scale.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dang man sorry to hear bout your damage! Is insurance going to cover the whole thing?

And the only difference between you and a trashed ricer is that you actually have the speed! lol

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Insurance hasn't called me back yet but I'm pretty sure there gonna cover the whole thing. I just wanna get it fixed, I got some big plans for it soon and I don't want it looking like this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts