Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my door ajar light will not turn off and its keeping my cab lights on. So right now i have my batteries disconected cause i dont know if they will turn off. Does anyone know how to fix this please help.:dunno:eek:h and doors are shut and nothing is blocking them

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
spray the lock mechanism with wd40 or penetrating oil... the switch is sticking

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill try that now and get back to you

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CJ Ford your the man, that worked thank you.

·
Registered
284 Posts
yea i used to have that problem, i always keep an extra can in my truck.. . if it happens again and you dont have spray you can just pull the fuse instead of disconnecting the batteries, its a hell of a lot easier ha

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i used to have that problem, i always keep an extra can in my truck.. . if it happens again and you dont have spray you can just pull the fuse instead of disconnecting the batteries, its a hell of a lot easier ha
Ill keep a can for now on stuffs good on everything, I have quick wingnut battery post so its fast to disconnect them.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea mine are all corroded out so they are a pain in the ***...

and by the way, our trucks look almost identical lol
"Good Man" I had two swich to the wingnuted posts mine where coroded to and i cant get stranded in the weather i have up here.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
CJ Ford your the man, that worked thank you.
no problem... the switches sometimes stick .. I had this problem with mine as well was my drivers side door

1 - 9 of 9 Posts