Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Holy Crap! I think that thing is as big as Scuffy828's F-550!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hope who ever buys it dosn't plan to go 4wheeling (no frount shaft) . Selling that beast now is like me trying to sell dads V10 Dodge (didn't work well)

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
I like the "according to the state of Texas, this truck is not street legal...." part. That truck is insane, I really wonder what kind of MPG's it gets...???

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
.04 mpg on highway

·
Registered
50 Posts
This truck was also listed on Craigslist. If I remember right the guy said he got 5-7 MPG. But you have to remember that that's only driving it to get judged and driving it to load it on a trailer. Bet it gets about 1 MPG over 10 miles per hour.

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Can ya'll see me trying to load my quad in the back (only 5'4" here) :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
523 Posts
I see that ridiculous thing everytime I drive by and just laugh. How in the world are they going to sell that thing!? :dunno: :hehe:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Whats with the orange framing?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Can ya'll see me trying to load my quad in the back (only 5'4" here) :hehe::hehe::hehe:
I don't care if someone's 6'5" their not getting a quad up in that thing!! :hehe:

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you imagine what the dealer thought when that guy pulled in wanting to trade it for a Honda civic? "You want how much for it?":hehe::hehe::hehe:
What kind of kick to the teeth do you think the owner took getting rid of that thing?
Craig

·
Registered
792 Posts
This truck was also listed on Craigslist. If I remember right the guy said he got 5-7 MPG. But you have to remember that that's only driving it to get judged and driving it to load it on a trailer. Bet it gets about 1 MPG over 10 miles per hour.
Yea, but it has ove 100,000 miles on it.

I see that ridiculous thing everytime I drive by and just laugh. How in the world are they going to sell that thing!? :dunno: :hehe:
There is a dealer near me stuck with a truck like that, but it's not quite as high as that one. It's a silver Dodge and everything on the undercarriage is blue.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
I like big trucks that big:dunno: I don't really see someone buying that thing for a long time...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
That suuuure looks tippy.
HEY, that would be good for the floods in the south! Seriously, they should use it there and drop a few grand off the price for it to actually be used lol!

and hey Banshee34, i'm the same height as you :hehe: Mmmmmaybe with a forklift lol!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Pointless truck....other than show.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts