·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another angle of the same oops!!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
I remember when that happened. It was all over the internet.

·
Registered
379 Posts
OMG! I guess they don't build garages the same over there then...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Hmmm ATM with a camper that big. I would get out and use the walk up for sure.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
He was actually there getting insurance or something for the trailer, being as it was brand new and all. LOL!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was actually there getting insurance or something for the trailer, being as it was brand new and all. LOL!
Your kidding!!! I guess the truck insurance would cover for damages to the bank as for the trailer he was all on his own.... I still surprised how easy the whole roof came down....

1,023 Posts
must be a dodge thing. I witnessed a brand new cummins dually take the flare off when going up to an atm machine about a week ago. In the winter i had a hemi pass me in a snow storm and as soon as he got in front of me spun out slammed into the median i floored it and if i didnt he would have bounced off the median and slammed into me. got by him I slowed down and watched as his truck came to rest blocking both north bound lanes on the parkway, backed up he was outside of his truck probably shaking the SH!T out of his drawers and i hollered out to him HEY. That thing got a hemi!? And took off laughing.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Thats not very nice. :hehe:

1,023 Posts
im not a very nice person. At times. Like this video-I would have loved to be there for i would have made the idiots cry with insults galore like Thats what you get for having a car that sounds as bad as it looks (to the civic)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts