Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
fat dude with a power trip. giving "cops" a horrible reputation.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Too many of those douches that hurt the rest.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I grew up near baltimore. Most baltimore cops are like that. they think they are the sh^&

·
Banned
0 Posts
that right there. honestly- I can't watch that without feeling the most serious rage that can get brought out in me.
people are people, and respect is given, but it's also earned. this fool doesn't understand that.

musta just come out of the mall he was letting kids run around in.

·
Registered
206 Posts
did yall notice at the end where he ask about the camera and was about to say i better not see myself on youtube:doh:
some cops cant stand kids i had one on my azz the other day for my friends peel out marks.:dunno:

·
Registered
786 Posts
You know what kind of cop you are when you drive a go kart and police the docks.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Not too sure what to say about that. The cop over reacted a bit, but also the kid should know how to show a little respect. Your best bet when dealing with cops is be as polite and respectful as you can. Even if they are in the wrong, just keep quiet. I learned this the hard way the first time I got pulled over for apparently "stunting". Lets just say a 19 year old know it all punk(yes I was as idiot back then) + a loud, fast custom truck + an ******* cop = night in jail and a hefty impound fine.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
Not too sure what to say about that. The cop over reacted a bit, but also the kid should know how to show a little respect. Your best bet when dealing with cops is be as polite and respectful as you can. Even if they are in the wrong, just keep quiet. I learned this the hard way the first time I got pulled over for apparently "stunting". Lets just say a 19 year old know it all punk(yes I was as idiot back then) + a loud, fast custom truck + an ******* cop = night in jail and a hefty impound fine.
Dam he is 14 years old. Most 14 yr olds are punks. Fat cop with a little pp and that's got to suck...

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I had a run in like that. My friend and I are in my truck going down the road. Come up to a single left turn lane that then turns onto a 2 lane road. Well light turns green we proceed to go get half way through the intersection hear a horn and go to pull over next to the curb just out of habbit. Well look over and it was a motorcycle and I'm like dumbazz. Well I go up the road motorcycle pulls up next to me starts yelling then pulls out a badge. Turns out it was an off duty LAPD officer. Well I pull into a parking lot he comes up to me starts yelling using every bad word. Saying I cut him off in the intersection could have killed him blah blah blah. Giving me a hard time because I drive a sweet truck and also giving me a hard time because I live in the "rich" part of the area. Well after his rampage I told him call the Orange County Sheriff and get a police report made saying I almost hit you when you ilegally tried to pass me in the intersection and then pulled me over off duty with the power of your badge and then proceeded to verbally assault me. I was 17 at the time. Well he went soft and started treating me with some respect and then he was on his way. He also had braces. Dumb F*CK.

·
Rebel
657 Posts
I can tell you if that was my son at 14 years old and i seen that video. He would be sitting behind a desk or not have a job. My whole family is in law and you do not treat people like that unless theres a very un-called for reason which in that case there wasn't at all. He had no right touching that kid or being a d!ck at all period. The cops around my area would put that cop in his place just for being stupid in public..:thumb:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
If I was that kid I would have called him dude one more time. That way I would have had more for a law suit and more money coming from the city and the dude would be out of a job.

I have seen this a couple times. That officer is a pos. He was on bike patrol and they took that from him, then they put him on park patrol with his little golf cart. Last thing I read was he was on foot patrol.

·
Rebel
657 Posts
If I was that kid I would have called him dude one more time. That way I would have had more for a law suit and more money coming from the city and the dude would be out of a job.

I have seen this a couple times. That officer is a pos. He was on bike patrol and they took that from him, then they put him on park patrol with his little golf cart. Last thing I read was he was on foot patrol.
Well for the most part i like Police since i have grown up around them. But this Dude just makes police look bad all by him self. I wouldn't let him be a security officer let alone a cop. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
woooooow. If i was that kid i would have dipped! cop like that, giving us hell, and we have it on tape....im outta there and i would be able to show that i ran for self protection! that guys is nuts. poor kids probly scarred for life, and he probly was not even hurting anything..... im amazed haha

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Dam he is 14 years old. Most 14 yr olds are punks. Fat cop with a little pp and that's got to suck...
LMAO!!! :hehe: He was in a SmartCar so he thinks he's smart. But so did the kid. From both sides it was hilarious IMO. I'd get annoyed if I told a kid to be quiet and he said "Dude I didn't do anything" his friend said "Dude Eric shut up man." he said to his friend "Dude." I said hey i said be quiet "Dude?" But not THAT annoyed jeez.
"I'm calling my mom!" LOL!
"Your parents don't shuv a foot up your *** enough!" LOL!!!
"Dude." LOL!
"I better not find myself on y......" LMAO!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I hate cops like that. I dont want to say i hate cops in general, but i hate cops because of cops like that. know what im sayin? theres no way to tell what "kind" of cops in that car.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Well for the most part i like Police since i have grown up around them. But this Dude just makes police look bad all by him self. I wouldn't let him be a security officer let alone a cop. :hehe::hehe::hehe:
I wouldn't let him be a gaurd at the prison I work at. I would be affraid he would start a riot.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I hate cops like that. I dont want to say i hate cops in general, but i hate cops because of cops like that. know what im sayin? theres no way to tell what "kind" of cops in that car.
Maybe Prozac Cop hates skateboard punks because of skateboard punks like that.

I would have liked to see what led up to that, from my experience, the tape doesn't start rolling till the cop gets pissed. And how convienient that the camera doesn't show the punk and you can't tell what he's lipping off about.

Yea that cop has issues, but so does the 14 y/o. If that was my 14 y/o, he wouldn't be going skateboarding for a good long time, plus he would give the cop an appology in person.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Thats what I was sayin bamfster- it doesnt show what was before tape rolled...as is the case in MOST "outrageous" police videos.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts