Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was kind of sad seeing as i whooped another ford, but none the less i still made him cry.

So the other day im driving home from work and this GT flys past me, i dont know what it had, looked stock to me (except for exhaust) he was roaring down the road. I sped up and got even with him and he took off again, and thats when the light in front of us turned red :woot:. We stopped at the stop light and i had to show him what he was getting himself into, so i rev'ed er up right in his ears (my exhaust kicks out in front of rear wheel) and when the light turned green we both took off, he was up with me for a few seconds and then after i hit second, he was in the dust. Guarantee he will think twice next time he thinks he can keep up with PS. Man i wish i could have covered him in smoke :hehe:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Nice kill bud :thumb:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
yeah, those Mustang owners need to be put in their places from time to time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love my ps but its nothing compared to my stang you may be able to hang with a lightly modded car but nothing serious.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
my overall favorite kind of kill is when they have their girl in the car with them. I mean they think their car is fast, a pick up truck comes up next to them. Honestly what do you think she says to him after something like that? :hehe:

·
Registered
58 Posts
my overall favorite kind of kill is when they have their girl in the car with them. I mean they think their car is fast, a pick up truck comes up next to them. Honestly what do you think she says to him after something like that? :hehe:
serouisly I dont know whats going on your trucks must be some kind of freaks or youve ran into some extremely bad drivers. it takes a lot of mods to get these truck to run where most mild bolt on cars will.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
idk man gts arent anything to brag about, but then again it seems like your isnt slow so I wouldnt worry about it to much.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Theres nothing like tearing up a MUSTAKE!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Theres nothing like tearing up a MUSTAKE!!
then you woke up I mean bone stock right day good driver most are 13.80 or 14 flat capable not fast by any means but it takes some to get these trucks to that and most built trucks run in what the 12s. most bolt on gts do that easily. but any ways why start a war with someone on your side.

·
Registered
58 Posts
idk man gts arent anything to brag about, but then again it seems like your isnt slow so I wouldnt worry about it to much.

yeah I dont know it just seams some people have different perceptions of fast yes the psd runs good for what it is but will never be as quick with so few mods I mean a 7k pound truck has its limits. its like challanging a mustang for a pull of they both have their purposes.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Nice Kill...

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think some of the kills on this site and others would be that the drivers of the cars are ill informed with what a diesel can do..
These guys are not really ready for whats about to happen..
by the time they figure it out its to late.
on the other hand the guy in the diesel is ready for the gun fight and takes it full bore to the car..
thank goodness for the ill informed it makes some of these kill stories possible
great kill

also these trucks are absolutely lethal off the line.. maybe not the 1/4

·
Registered
457 Posts
serouisly I dont know whats going on your trucks must be some kind of freaks or youve ran into some extremely bad drivers. it takes a lot of mods to get these truck to run where most mild bolt on cars will.
stage 1s or 2s are all you need to keep up with lightly modded stangs...

·
Registered
457 Posts
yeah I dont know it just seams some people have different perceptions of fast yes the psd runs good for what it is but will never be as quick with so few mods I mean a 7k pound truck has its limits. its like challanging a mustang for a pull of they both have their purposes.
you're relating it to a 7.3 PSD which has the injectors limiting it's power abilities.... the 6.0s can run 14s possibly high 13s with JUST a tuner as long as the tranny doesn't slip... there's a guy with small injectors nitrous and a tuner on a stock turbo and trans hitting over 750hp in a 6.0..... a dmax with just tuning will be well over 550hp and they weigh less than our heavy fords... a cummins with light to moderate mods will hit roughly 650hp.....

the 7.3s need the most work to hang with the other diesels (and other cars on the road)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
then you woke up I mean bone stock right day good driver most are 13.80 or 14 flat capable not fast by any means but it takes some to get these trucks to that and most built trucks run in what the 12s. most bolt on gts do that easily. but any ways why start a war with someone on your side.
I used to smoke Mustakes in my old supercharged RX-8. In fact when my friend was shopping to buy a cobra. He took a ride in my rx-8 and was with me when some d-bag highschooler tried to impress his girlfriend by racing me and got smoked by that 9000RPM beauty. And ended up buying my rx-8.

·
Registered
929 Posts
good kill. a newer GT will smoke any stock powerstroke. what mods are you running?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
lets not get this off topic. Like it was said, 7-8k pound truck. It holds its own. But lets not forget that this isnt mustang.org The 7.3 is a great engine. But the 6.0s will do 13s with a nice tune. And like I said before Turbotater84 Im sure your gt is quick and no1 is denying that but some people buy gts and think they are quick. You came on a PSD forum and start sticking up for mustangs. Some are quick and some arent. Obvisiously the one that 99 Stroker wasnt :hehe:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.