Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed and still need to adjust the setup tomorrow morning for center. Is the incline of the shocks normal? It seems they are high at center. I made sure the bracket on the steering bar was totally parallel to the floor so the shocks would have a level mounting surface. Just seems they still point up. I don't want to have a problem down the road...so if you're got any input please drop it here!. Thanks in adavance.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a rough country setup. I thought it may be upside down also til I just looked at the photo on the instructions also. It clearly shows the ubolts facing up and the bracket being parallel to the ground. Weird.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha.....i just figured it out. I have the long bolts that hold the shocks at center upside down. Flipping it the other way drops them about 1.5". hahaahah I knew I had extra parts laying around.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, it does work well. I already had an upgraded Rough Country Single.....then said ahh what the hell and bought a dual. The dual is noticably more smoot as far as keeping the truck from wandering over cracks and stuff...no tramlining like before.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Let's SEE the finished product

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
MAN.......Like a whole new truck.

Looks Good!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts