Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years back I saw a few trucks that had tracks instead of tires and saw that it was a bolt on conversion and could be put on and taken off like changing a tire. I though this was really cool and I am in a place now where I can get them. I was curious if anyone knows the company that makes or made them.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
ive seen em on railroad trucks but no idea where to get em sorry. prolly pretty dam expensive if i were to guess

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
oh that would be baaaaaad a$$ but sorry still dont but good luck but still baaaad a$$

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
O.K. deep pockets, try mattracks.com , I remember seeing those on 4x4 or whatever that show is on tnn on sunday's a few years back and they were BAD.If you get these definitely put some pics up.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Yeah its mattracks. IIRC they were like 7 to 10k a set

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have that deep of pockets...anyone know what they are costing? they look bada$$. I'll give them a call later today.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I saw that on tv too, it was AWESOME. I can't find the vid but there are a bunch on youtube, just search mattracks.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy Hell!!! They are $30k!!!! Lets see if I can get a sponsorship...here's a pic of them

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Does that mean we won't be seeing Mattracks in your sig anytime soon? Those are awesome though,bet it would wheel like a beast.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
We have a rig around here (Super Duty, PSD I think) with them. Haven't seen them up close, but look pretty sweet. BUT, the price will keep me away for awhile.:hehe::hehe:

Maybe I'll covince my job to buy a set of the $5000 ones (or whatever they cost) for our ATV at work!! YEAH, RIGHT!! :thumb::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Ya know for that amount of money they should be able to match the hardware on the traks to your vehicle!:hehe:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts