Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has pictures of a 250 crew cab short bed fx4 with after market 20" rims on only a leveling kit, please post them. im about to buy some rims but im getting mixed opinions from some of my friends so im curious to see what its gonna look like...

thanks

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
if i new how to get pics on here i would the pic on my profile is about the same as what youre lookin for leveling kit with 35's on 20's. ill try tomorow to get some better pics up. if noone else has but in the meantime heres a:bump: for ya

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
never mind man i figured it out heres a couple pics of mine hope it helps you out

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
^^ what do you mean man??

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
thats cool man i just was wondering if you meant if i was trying to sell my truck. no problems at all just a misunderstanding:thumb:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
thats cool man i just was wondering if you meant if i was trying to sell my truck. no problems at all just a misunderstanding:thumb:
No prob bob! If you want to sell it I will buy it. I'll just have to yank that motor out :nod:

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Now that is one fantastic looking truck.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Just giving him a poke, no harm meant...17, with a $25k+ truck.....who makes the payments:)
ive thot about that myself it would be an even better truck with a common rail ctd.......... ^^^nice truck *******

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
No prob bob! If you want to sell it I will buy it. I'll just have to yank that motor out :nod:
^^^^had an idiot attack and quoted the wrong message above heres the one i was wanting to quote..........

·
Registered
578 Posts
Here is mine, the wheels are stock 20's though. I do have a leveling kit:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha well, i make payments over the summer when im working. but during the school year, football is life so its hard to work. i occasionaly work with my dad on weekends to help out a little. i got lucky, it was time for him to get a new truck and i had just got my license. thanks for the pictures! im looking to buy the same rims black pstroke has except the black and machined ones. they look sick! but im not sure if im gonna be able to squeeze 35s without rubbing... (black pstroke) you prob dont have a problem with rubbing bc you have front coils and its a 350. keep the pictures coming please!

sorry for the long reply

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
it had some very minor rubbing at full turn i had to do a little surgery to the front air dam and to the inner fender but even if you were looking for it you would never see it lol. but i have heard guys talkin about havin some rubbin on the leave springs they just put wheel spacers in and took care of the problem. the problem is im just not sure about wheel spacers. ive heard bad and ive heard good. just dont know about them. good luck to ya

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
who is buying them now?
haha, oh and 99smokin73stroker, I'M gonna be buying them, iv been saving my pennies... and paychecks. now the tires on the other hand are hopefully going to be a birthday present... hopefully

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks. yea my dad said if i had to get spacers then i have to get smaller tires, i dont think he likes the idea of spacers. your truck looks awesome by the way

1 - 20 of 32 Posts