Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these rims? im trying to decide if i should powdercoat the stock rims black or buy aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
426 Posts
there are some rims out there that look like the stock ones but are black and aftermarket i think 9in...

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you dont know which company makes them?

·
Registered
104 Posts
i'd say powder coat them

·
Registered
426 Posts
i ran across them once thinking why would i pay 190 a rim for those when i could powdercoat mine haha sorry i didnt remember the name of them i tried searching alittle bit but no luck and im sure someone will jump on helping me out also question power joker why tint the mirror lights and not the tail lights?? and are you doing the black out process? and one more question for those out there once powdercoated the rims what do you do with the chrome caps? sand them down and rattle can??

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ran across them once thinking why would i pay 190 a rim for those when i could powdercoat mine haha sorry i didnt remember the name of them i tried searching alittle bit but no luck and im sure someone will jump on helping me out also question power joker why tint the mirror lights and not the tail lights?? and are you doing the black out process? and one more question for those out there once powdercoated the rims what do you do with the chrome caps? sand them down and rattle can??
the tails are in the mail :thumb:

im going for a blackout look but i dont think im going to go all out and de chrome the grill and bumper. ide also like to hear someone answer his question about the center caps!!! thanks guys

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 10 of 10 Posts