Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just read a very unpleasant message telling me i whine and b itch too much? and in the message it also stated that people on the org have a problem with my signature and other stuff. im a little confused and i just want to know, is there anything wrong with my signature or the way i act here on the org?
no hard feelings. id hate to upset the people that help me the most.

thanks

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with you sig. And I've read a couple of your post, haven't seen any cryin on your part. Maybe people are jelous your only 17 and have a 04 powerstroke!?!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about so I guess others will have to chime in :dunno:.
Craig

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im not the kind to have enemies, and im not going to call the other person out. i will say it was another teenager that sayed i had everything handed to me... which isnt true. ive paid for all of my mods and i make as many truck payments as i can year round.
i just want to know if people have beef with me?

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I don't know what to tell you. But you can let the mod's and admin people here know about. If it keeps happening then they can track it down.

Also if it was a pm here it should have the senders screen name on it. If so just forward the pm to one of the Admin or Mod's they will handle it properly.

Welcome to the org.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
You're cool with me. I would definitely report whoever is ragging on you so they can get banned or dealt with appropriately.

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
Sounds like jealousy to me. I would just take it for what it's worth and forget about it. Your not the only young guy on here that gets help from his family. This ain't high school. Let it roll off your back.
Mike

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Your not the only young one. I'm 18 and got the 05 when I was 16. Long story short got off the school bus and parents said here's your truck you owe us this much $$$. Well went to work 10 hours a day during summer and about 5 hours when I went back to school. Got my difference paid of in a year then the mods came. The only mods I had when I was on the payback program was window tint and Sirius satellite radio. I pay everything except fuel. I love the company I work for.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just got lucky, it was time for my dad to get a new truck and i had just got my license. we went to the dealership found a truck for him, did some paperwork, so now with my parents help im building credit. i work 10 hour days in the summer to make my payments, and during the school year i do side jobs with our skid steer on the weekends to work around football and my show steers, all the mods came from leftover money each month.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i just got lucky, it was time for my dad to get a new truck and i had just got my license. we went to the dealership found a truck for him, did some paperwork, so now with my parents help im building credit. i work 10 hour days in the summer to make my payments, and during the school year i do side jobs with our skid steer on the weekends to work around football and my show steers, all the mods came from leftover money each month.
Heck show steers around here would make up the money for your truck. Sounds your a hard working kid and don't let anybody get ya down!

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
Man, it does not matter to me or should it matter to anyone else on this board how you do what you do. It's all good, just forget about it. The person who sent you the PM is probably very insecure with himself.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea im constantly working, haha i've tried to convince my parents for them to let me spend some steer money on my truck. bad idea. haha it all goes into my college fund

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
6.0 p-stroke don't sweat it man. Some people assume because your 17 that you've had everything handed to ya and their either jealous or hate the fact that they themselves had to work their butt off for what they have. But it's not the case with you and you seem to work hard for the things you have to the best of your abilities. I just took a quick glance at all your previous posts and didn't see anything wrong with them and as far as your sig goes i don't see anything wrong with that either.

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
i will say it was another teenager that sayed i had everything handed to me
IMHO herein lies your problem....."another teenager".

Doesn't matter how you got your truck. The fact that you work hard means more to me about you than anything else. If your parents were in a position to help you out....then good for y'all as a family....no one else's business. I hope both of my sons (4 & 1) end up working hard and if I can help them out and they have worked hard and deserve it I'll be happy to do what I can. But they have to work! It's a man thing. Just my .02
Craig

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dont worry about who ever said stuff. I heard it all already. First truck was an 2002 F-350 dually (when i was 16!), people called me alll kinds of stuff untill i explained the circumstances on how i got it and how i pay watever i can on it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Keep up the good work. Too many people out there don't realize how hard people work to be able to achieve there wants and there dreams. They tend to think that it should be handed to them. I have a few co-workers that are disgusted that i drive a truck as nice as i do. The thing they don't realize is that they could have it just as good as me if they only put a little bit of effort and pride in there work. I guess my point is some one like that is not worth your time and should sit down and look in the mirror to see who is to blame. As long as you take pride in your work success is in your future.

just my:twocents:

·
Registered
467 Posts
as long as your working thats what matters. I at first got a little peeved at your sig the whole im only 17, but then I realized when I was 17 and had a v8 trans am, from working crazy, and realized it was no different, time just makes you forget.

I guess looking at it now, I think the only reason why people would be peeved is because speed kills, specially in young drivers. I cant tell you how many stupid things I did in that car, that I never do now in it, even though it has more power.

Plus your talking about a "work" truck so IDK.

But as far as you go, your cool man, no worries.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts