Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am trying to get information on the Kelderman billet 2.5 leveling kit with the RPS (Raptor) shocks. This is the Kelderman non air ride system. Other brands like Accutune, BDS, Icon and Carli use 2.5" dia shocks and the Kelderman uses 2" diameter shocks from RPS (Raptor Performance Suspension). Price range in my interest is $3500 - $8000. Kelderman being mid price point, including the Kelderman Radius Arms. Hard to make decisions with out testimonials. I can not find any customer thoughts, comparisons, opinions, reviews, ratings or media on the system anywhere. Plenty by the manufacturers, RPS and Kelderman, but nothing independent. It's been out just over 2 years! I haven't found but one person in a forum thread that owns a Kelderman 2.5" billet leveling kit. I have been awaiting thier response. Can anybody please give me your honest opinion on the Kelderman suspension system? Does anyone have any other experience with this and other systems for comparison? Please if anyone can give me information, would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
95locomotive...

·
Premium Member
11,636 Posts
Hard to make decisions with out testimonials. I can not find any customer thoughts, comparisons, opinions, reviews, ratings or media on the system anywhere. Plenty by the manufacturers, RPS and Kelderman, but nothing independent. It's been out just over 2 years! I haven't found but one person in a forum thread that owns a Kelderman 2.5" billet leveling kit. I have been awaiting their response.

I'd say that's telling you something. It's up to you to determine what is/is not being said about the kit. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts