Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal. I bought a used Live Wire on here about a month ago. As most of yall know im in Iraq, so I had my buddy hook it up. Well it locked my truck up. Either the seller didnt return his F'ing truck back to stock, or the strategy was wrong. Either way my truck is stuck at the shop. I finally get in touch with SCT and they tell me I need a dump file. All I need is for my buddy to hook up the live wire to the computer and give them a call they will send it for free. Once he calls they try to charge him 150.00 bucks. I call SCT and ask them to email me, because I dont have a number, or to call him and get this straight. They havent done either. Im so pissed its not even funny. Can anyone help me out? Or give me some pointers? Thanks for any help guys.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
yep, matt will help you.

If its locked, its gonna cost you 150.00, thats not negotiable, thats why buying used parts cheap doesn't always outweigh new parts at retail.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes sir he damn sure does love the Infantry. Sorry ya joined late man. The war sucks *** now. No more fire fights, occasionally get blown up, its peacefull. Now dont go and get all complacent. **** can still pop off at any second, but I got here in January and have had one fire fight. Send me a PM and Ill talk to you alil more. Let you know about the area and stuff. Your prolly replacing me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts