Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was running down the road today and thought i saw an F250 with dodge tow mirrors .. do people do this???? If so i would love some pics amd info on it and know if you need adaptors or anything. Any info will be appreciated thank you

·
Registered
379 Posts
cipa sells after market ones that are dodge flip up style i believe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking and cant find them if you could provide a link i would be very appreciative

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not against dodge, ford, or chevrolet ive owned all 3 . Theres deffinatly a reason i drive a ford now lol.. but i just thought it looked kinda cool and i hit a crow with my drivers side mirror 3 days ago and was looking to buy some anyway

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
If I EVER see this I will turn my truck around, run the guy off the road, rip him out of his truck, beat the sh!t out of him, burn his truck to the ground (cause its worthless now) and drive off. Those mirrors PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!! Only because people think they look good fliped up, when actually you look like dumbo.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Easy now lol .. even though when i get behind a 2nd gen 3/4 ton dodge with the mirrors flipped out it does look like its trying to clear a runway for take off lol

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I go to a tech school where ever frickin moron dodge owner thinks its cool to flip them up.

Leave those worthless mirrors on dodges

Exhibit A

Not to mention the Ford mirriors are far supperior. If you a better mirrior then get an 08+ Ford mirrior.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
That Toyota is SICK...

lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Is that so he can see behind his long trailer lol. I love the 2011 electric tow mirrors but I can't justify spending $1400 instead of just geting my fat *** out of my truck lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still looking for a pic and lol that Yoda is sexy with those mirrors haha. Post a pic guys.. someone has to have done this

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've always liked the Dodge mirrors myself. And besides, I think it's kinda cool to piss some people off. :taze:

·
Registered
37 Posts
i see this yota leavin the parkin lot everyday at unoh, and wanna just know how much dick he gets

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
A few things. Yea, I would like to see them because I do like to piss people off. When I am done with the 65 Ford I am building, I am going to start looking for a 60 Bell Air. And yes, she is getting a Ford mod motor! That will get them going.

Back to the mirorrs - Its hard to beat Ford towing mirrors!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts