Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 F350 4x4 dually just bought it. I have a 35 ft toyhauler was wondering if i need bags. I havent pulled the trailer yet, and was wondering if it will help or not to have air bags.

·
Registered
295 Posts
One of the guys i dune with has a 35' he pulls with a lifted Chevy 2500 with airbags, he said it helps with ride quality, not so bouncy. The bags will make you look level while driving as well so you maintain more stock control as well. Let me know what you decide, i have been dabating air bags myself, i just dont haul anything... yet...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of the guys i dune with has a 35' he pulls with a lifted Chevy 2500 with airbags, he said it helps with ride quality, not so bouncy. The bags will make you look level while driving as well so you maintain more stock control as well. Let me know what you decide, i have been dabating air bags myself, i just dont haul anything... yet...

Thanks for the help. I put the bags on today. Firestone #2330 the fit great even with my 4 inch pipe. Towed the trailer today and they seem to work great

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bags are great!!! I have an F550 with a full conversion. Tuscany took all of the rear suspension and bagged it. talk about easy to hook and unhook trailers. Just hit the button and deflate the bags.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Congrats, man! Glad to hear you got them installed. Yeah I have bags, but I didn't get the in-cab controller... :tard:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts