Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ice Road truckers on the history channel? if you do what do you think about it?
i find it pretty cool to see trucks weighting too much driving on ice!
its a little scary and i dont think id ever do it:hehe:!

·
Registered
457 Posts
It can be a good interesting show but they do have some slow episodes. Same goes for Axe Man, Deadliest Catch, and all other shows that involve watching people work, but they get my ratings can't get enough of them.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I Like all them shows. Ice road truckers, Ax men, Deadliest catch, Dirty jobs, Tougher in Alaska. all iwatch is discovery and history chanel wish i could just pay for certain chanels then the other 600 I dont watch. :lol:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,721 Posts
I just got there first season set and am waiting for the next set to come out. I love all those shows. I agree with Rank, just pay for the couple channels I do watch and get rid of the rest!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Like all them shows. Ice road truckers, Ax men, Deadliest catch, Dirty jobs, Tougher in Alaska. all iwatch is discovery and history chanel wish i could just pay for certain chanels then the other 600 I dont watch. :lol:
man i know how you feel! :doh::doh::doh:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Same here if My tv is on its on either history or discovery, like seeing shows about true reality and the people that still know what it is to "work" for a living.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I watched Ice Road last season and I really liked it. Can't wait till next Sunday to see the new season.

BTW, anyone catch the last night's episode of Ax Men? I have lot's of respect for those guys, but after seeing last night show I have even more respect. Some of those guys lost everything in that storm and they were back at work the next day. Even the kid that said all he had were the clothes on his back. Very sharp contrast to what we all saw in New Orleans. Unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
14,484 Posts
I watched Ice Road last season and I really liked it. Can't wait till next Sunday to see the new season.

BTW, anyone catch the last night's episode of Ax Men? I have lot's of respect for those guys, but after seeing last night show I have even more respect. Some of those guys lost everything in that storm and they were back at work the next day. Even the kid that said all he had were the clothes on his back. Very sharp contrast to what we all saw in New Orleans. Unbelievable.
That must have been from the really bad storm we had this winter?

Welcome to the Oregon Climate Service That storm was pure hell throughout the entire NW!

As far as Ice Road, those guys are crazy crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts

I was thinking the same thing lastnight... its amazing the different worlds, they went right back to work helping eachother and never asked for help or expected the goverement to step in...

I love all those shows. Notice in ice road truckers all the service trucks are PSDs.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i saw it last night it was insane, roads completely wiped out!
wow man ill tell you.
should play again in the early AM lol if you can catch it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.